Date: 26 Feb 2023 (Sun) – Online registration
Time: 00:00am HKT
– To increase the readiness of cybersecurity professionals by providing industrial knowledge and vocational training through the competition.
– To improve the qualities of work ethics and professional skills which are crucial for the cybersecurity professionals.
– To develop a training and certification programme that suits cybersecurity industry in Hong Kong. It aims to raise the professional skills and labor forces for the industry.
– To establish a recognition and award mechanism for cybersecurity professionals to further develop their career.
– To define and promote Hong Kong’s regional and industry standards of the roles and competence requirements of cybersecurity practitioners.
Please complete the online application form (https://forms.gle/huLTgUQrjYjgZq2x5) and submit all documents 1. Acedemic Certificate, 2. Identity Document, 3. Employment Proof (If any), 4. Award and Qualification Certificates (If any) on or before 26th Feb 2023. The finalists will receive confirmation emails on or before 28th February 2023.
Date: 16 Feb 2023 (Thur)
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am HKT
Venue: Online Zoom Meeting
Fee: Free of charge for organizer ASIS and friendly association members, including PISA and ISC2 / HK$200 for non-member
The digital nomad phenomenon has taken on renewed interest since the start of the pandemic. Workers used to the office discovered newfound flexibility working from anywhere. What are the security and corporate risks posed by digital nomads, and how can companies protect themselves?
Speaker: Paul Huston is the Chief Security Officer and senior director for corporate security with BGIS Global Integrated Systems. Paul’s security career began with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, where he spent 25 years in a number of domestic and overseas roles. Since leaving the Service, Paul has worked in the corporate security realm out of his home base of Montreal, Canada.
Date: 14 Mar 2023 (Tue)
Time: 08:30 – 16:25 HKT
Fee: Complimentary registration is only applicable to first 150 Senior Executives from end user side. A fee of USD850 would be charged otherwise.
Venue: Level 7, The Ballroom, Cordis Hotel @ Langham Place
Carrying the theme of “Delivering World Class Digital Native Financial Services in a Time of Constant Change”, The 14th Annual BankTech Executive Summit 2023 Hong Kong, as the industry’s most important annual meeting, will bring together some of the most influential, disruptive and innovative finance technology thought leaders and practitioners to explore opportunities in capitalizing on FinTech and Digital Innovation for sustainable growth.
Targeting 150+ FSI IT, Digital and IT Security Executives as well as business decision makers, this summit will look at a number of key themes and emerging technologies shaping Hong Kong’s FSI Industry in 2023 and beyond..