All members commit to fully support this Code of Ethics. Member who intentionally or knowingly violates any provision of Code will be subject to action by review panel, which may result in the revocation of membership.
As an applicant for membership and as a member of PISA, I have in the past and will in the future:
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with the law and the ethical principles;
- Promote good information security concepts and practices;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all proprietary or otherwise sensitive information encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Discharge professional responsibilities with due diligence and honesty;
- Not intentionally injure the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, or employers;
- Support the establishment of and compliance with appropriate standards, procedures, and controls for information system.
Refer to PISA Constitution