(ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter
(ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter SIG
(ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter operates as a special interest group (SIG) of the Professional Information Security Association (PISA).
PISA is a Hong Kong based not-for-profit Information Security organization.
Benefits of Becoming an (ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter Member
- Gain a sense of fellowship with colleagues in your profession;
- Network and exchange knowledge with fellow (ISC)² credential holders and other information security professionals in Hong Kong;
- Participate in co-sponsored events with PISA and other industry associations;
- Earning Continuing Professional Education (CPE) by participating in professional activities;
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication;
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security; and
- Receive information on (ISC)² products and programs, and relevant discounts.
Join the (ISC)² HK Chapter!
(ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter through the membership of PISA. Please visit PISA website (https://pisa.org.hk/membership) or send email to email@example.com for information.
2019/2020 Committee Member
President: Andy Ho
Secretary: Joyce Fan
Treasurer: Frankie Leung
Membership Chair: Otto Lee
Professional Development: Eric Moy
Program Director: Eve Chow
Program Director: Jim Shek
Liaison: Frank Chow
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/isc2hk
All PISA members automatically become members of (ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter and vice versa.
Please read our Brochure for information.