Date: 10 March 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 (GMT +8)
Venue: Live Webinar
2020 has caught many businesses off guard. Users, data, devices, critical business applications and networks have left the office and become more distributed.
This shift in the way we work & do business has resulted in companies losing visibility into what was happening in their corporate and their employees’ personal networks, devices, and applications. This shift has also seen several cybercriminals and sophisticated hacking groups rapidly adjusting their techniques and tactics to take advantage of the situation.
Whether you are a Fortune 500 company or a small/medium enterprise, there are fundamentally three things you need to protect: data, devices, applications, and the network itself. Register for this session to: See how Hong Kong ranks in DDOS attacks distribution globally
- See how Hong Kong ranks in DDOS attacks distribution globally
- Stay ahead of the cyberattack vectors & see how Cloudflare helps in combating these attacks
- Find out what is the hype on Zero- Trust Security & how Cloudflare One can future- proof your cybersecurity capability regardless of the shift in workforce situation
Stay on for a supercharged Q&A session and test your cybersecurity readiness!
Presenter: Leo Lam
Customer Development, Cloudflare
Presenter: Antonio Rancan
Solutions Engineer, Cloudflare
Moderator: Otto Lee, CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP
Membership Chair, (ISC)² Hong Kong Chapter
For Details: http://www.isc2.org/News-and-Events/Webinars/APAC-Webinars?commid=467855&utm_source=chapter
Date: 24 Feb 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 14:00 – 15:00 (GMT +8)
Venue: Live Webinar
How do you shoot down a missile before it hits its target? That’s the problem facing today’s incident response teams. As cyberattacks increase in volume and velocity, the security operations center (SOC) handling incident response is the nexus for this challenge.
A well-honed incident response operation, that combined EPP+EDR, can deliver an impressive return on investment. In many data breach incidents, the cost is more than financial, and it is well known that the time cyber security teams take from the breach to containment is critical.
With the stakes so high, how can your cyber security team shrink the time between detecting and handling cyber threats?
In this special webinar, Kelvin Wee, Director of Security Engineering at SentinelOne – APJ, will cover these key questions and more:
- Why traditional protective approaches are no longer enough
- The importance of automation in the response process
- How to identify and establish key metrics in incident response
- Technical live demonstration of SentinelOne’s single agent, static AI platform that helps cyber security teams to prevent, detect, respond and hunt threats in real time
Join us to learn how to supercharge your SOC with a new approach to incident response.
Presenter: Kelvin Wee
Director of Security Engineering – Asia Pacific and Japan, SentinelOne
Moderator: Tony Vizza, CISSP, CCSP
Director of Cybersecurity Advocacy, APAC, (ISC)²
For Details: http://www.isc2.org/News-and-Events/Webinars/APAC-Webinars?commid=466402&utm_source=chapter